Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently” - Warren Buffett
Add value to your profile as a ‘Compliance Professional’ by attending the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course at Grand Hyatt, Santacruz, Mumbai, 25th, 26th & 27th July, 2019
The Compliance & Ethics Academy (CEA) presents a 3-day extensive workshop for Compliance Professionals to access real time solutions on subjects like GDPR, Data Privacy, Anti-bribery Anti-Corruption, Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace (POSH), Organisational Ethics, Compliance Programs and more.
“An enriching experience spread over a three day course introduced me to an entire gamut of Compliance and Ethics. The examination at the end of the course was an apt way to ensure that I have absorbed the learnings and prepared me to channelize it in the right way.”
-Jyotsna Solse, Legal Counsel & Company Secretary, BIC Cello (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Why join this course?
- To address the knowledge and implementation gap in ethics and compliance program
- To understand your organisational values and culture
- To benchmark compliance and ethics best practices in line with the industry trends
- To sensitise the need of ethical practices on economic, financial, managerial and environmental aspects of business
- To promote the culture of ‘Comply by Choice’
- Seasoned Faculty from different domains
- Free LegaComply toolkit worth Rs. 80,000/-
- Interactive sessions with personal attention to the attendees
- Activity based learning
For any further details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (022) 4881 4444
VENUE: Grand Hyatt, Santacruz (E), Mumbai.
DATE: 25th, 26th & 27th July, 2019.